17.4.12

Let Me Share My Favorite Things


Meet my new obsession: Svpply

As I see it, the internet is for no purpose other than sharing information. 
Wow, enlightening, I know.

Anyhow, as social media becomes more pervasive, it seems as though the most popular platforms are based on identity. Sharing who I am, what I'm doing, where I am, etc. etc.
Anyone sense the irony, I am blogging....

But, my new social media obsession is Svpply. The whole sight is designed for the sharing of beautiful products. It allows you to build a distinct identity based on one of the most popular activities on the interwebs, window shopping.
Unlike Pinterest, Svpply is focused. It is only about products. It's a product junkie's new best friend.
Take a minute to check it out, create your own account, and let's start sharing awesome things.

Find me: here

I should add, that from a buyer's perspective, this website could prove to be an invaluable tool. It allows you to practice curating collections, without the presence of money, or even better, a boss. I wouldn't be surprised if this became a new essential element on resumes within the next year or two.
Sign up, start collecting. Get ahead of the curce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!