11.6.12

Armchairs and How to Decorate a Bedroom for Messy People

clockwise: 1,2,3,4

I'm in the market for a new chair. I think every bedroom should have a chair in it. It's nice to have a place to read, or put your shoes on, that isn't your bed. As an added bonus, they catch a lot of things to keep the floor a little clean. I mean, no one always has all their clothes hung up and put away, right??

Anyhow, I've had the same chair for years. When I describe it, it sounds terrifying. It's an armchair from the 70s, that's orange and white stripe velvet. See, terrifying. It's not that bad though, I really do like it, but it's time for a change.

Ideally I'd like a mix between beautiful hard wood and soft vintage leather (I feel like I want everything in that combination). Though I will not be spending thousands of dollars on a chair via 1stdibs, it certainly doesn't hurt to look.

Check out these dream chairs. Bet you didn't even know "dream chairs" existed.

....it's a niche market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!