4.6.12

Northern Waters

1,2

I got back from my last trip less than a week ago, and I'm already itching to hit the road again. In the past 6 weeks I've been in European capitols, bustling American metropolises and sitting under palm trees at the beach. I'm hoping my next travels will take me north again, to the coasts of Maine. 

While I love laying on white sandy beaches, there's something so crisp and relaxing about sitting oceanside in the north. It's just warm enough that you can jump in the water if you feel like it, but most time is spent reading a favorite book, going for a hike, or bicycling to the fish stand to buy a dinner to cook at home.

It's like a lake-house vacation for the east coast set. Could anything be more wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!