11.7.12

Surprise Ideas


This Saturday, as it was too hot to think, I spent most of the day curled up next to my air conditioner, catching up on my reading. I finally opened the most recent issue of Fast Company, and I found this ad.
I think what drew me to the ad was that I really didn't know what on earth it was about, but the phrase "you talk. we draw. it's awesome."
Well, it really stood out.

I tore the ad out and went to their website. 
(way to go guys! very successful advertisement: it did exactly what it was supposed to do.)


Anyway, upon further investigation, it turns out Ink Factory Studio is absolutely brilliant.

In an age where engaging your audience is everything, and powerpoint is everywhere (boring), they have this amazing niche in creating unique and inspired real-time visuals during meetings for their clients.
The Chicago based team of three "graphic recorders" at once creates stimulating visuals, but also conveys important information in a very accessible way.
They've even worked with kids in the Golden Apple Foundation to teach the "next generation" of graphic recorders.
You can follow their blog to see some of their most recent projects and keep an eye out for what's coming next.
I have this feeling that it's going to be very exciting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!