26.7.12

Things That Are Awesome Thursday: City Geometries


Photos by Me

Cities are really amazing places. There are so many people, so many things; all in all, a whole lot of energy confined to the same space at once.

I always find it awe inspiring to find a moment of serenity in cities.
Lately, I've been really inspired by the geometric lines in these quiet city moments.

The top picture is of TV antennas in Lisbon and the second picture is on the Williamsburg Bridge in New York. They're totally different places and very different cities, but they both have these wonderful serene moments. I think between the stark blue of the Portuguese sky and the hazy grey of New York, these pictures also embody my anticipation of the coming season change into fall.

While you'll never hear me complain about a summer day in Portugal (or anywhere for that matter), I'm definitely ready and looking forward to a heathered New York fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!