1.8.12

Vertical Turquoise






1,2,3,4,5

It feels like hurricane season is starting early on the East Coast. What should normally be the hottest weeks of the year has been dreary and wet.

All I want is to keep clinging to the last moments of summer. 
I'm definitely feeling the seasons change. I'm starting to think about my fall wardrobe and how I'm going to spend these colder months curled up inside.

One thing that might help me get through this coming fall and winter is COLOR. Color everywhere. 
How great are these turquoise walls? They're bright and cheery, but also surprisingly calming and versatile.

I love how well it lends itself to a "bohemian-modern collector" aesthetic.

Do you think my landlord would mind if I went Turquoise this fall?

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely adore all of your picks! my landlord would 500% die if i painted a wall... but maybe yours isn't as psycho as mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise is such a stunning color. Love your picks.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!