9.8.12

Things That Are Awesome Thursday: Being an Internet Superstar


So today, something weird kind of happened...
I became an internet superstar.

While superstar might be a bit of an exaggeration; I thought I was just posting another picture on my tumblr... but somehow the Tumblr Radar gang got a hold of it, and I ended up on the dashboard.
Not only was I on the dashboard, but as part of the "Tumblr Radar," I (my blog of inspirational images) was in the same company as NPR Music, The Daily, and Kickstarter.

Anyhow, I went from 36 followers to 1,127 followers in less than a couple hours.
Talk about "things that are awesome."

1 comment:

  1. Oui, vous êtes une star, c'est comme ça que j'arrive sur votre blog !!
    Les photos sont merveilleuses.
    Vous faites rêver.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!